Last Updated: January, 2024
Information We Collect:
- When you visit our Site, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and contact details, when voluntarily submitted by you.
- We may also collect non-personal information, such as browser type, operating system, and the date and time of your visit. This information is aggregated and used to improve the functionality of the Site.
How We Use Your Information:
- We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, process transactions, and send periodic emails. You may opt out of receiving emails from us at any time.
- Non-personal information is used for analytics and to improve the Site's content and user experience.
Third-Party Service Providers:
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
- We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to a court order.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Hosting and Content Delivery Networks (CDN):
We use Hetzner Online GmbH service for operating our Web-site. Therefore, your data will be stored on the servers of the following legal entity:
- Hetzner Online GmbH (Germany and in Finland) ⁃ Address: Industriestr. 25 91710 Gunzenhausen Germany
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. voucherspedia.coupons does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.